- As a general rule Buyer shall not be entitled to cancel the Order once placed. Buyer may choose to cancel Order only within one-minute of the Order being placed. However, subject to Buyer’s previous cancellation history, Pubg-cafe reserves the right to deny any refund to Buyer pursuant to a cancellation initiated by Buyer even if the same is within one-minute followed by suspension of the account, as may be necessary in the sole discretion of Kolkata Fried Chicken.
- If Buyer cancels his/her Order after one minute of placing it, Pubg-cafe shall have a right to collect a penalty of 100% of the Order amount for breach of contract terms as compensation for the damages suffered by Pubg-cafe, with a right to either not to refund the Order value in case Buyer’s Order is prepaid or recover from the Buyer’s subsequent Order in case his/her Order is postpaid, to compensate the Merchants and PDPs.
- Pubg-cafe reserves the right to collect a penalty for the Orders constrained to be cancelled by Pubg-cafe for reasons not attributable to Pubg-cafe, including but not limited to:
- in the event if the address provided by Buyer is either wrong or falls outside the delivery zone;
- failure to contact Buyer by phone or email at the time of delivering the Order booking;
- failure to deliver Buyer Order due to lack of information, direction or authorization from Buyer at the time of delivery; or
- unavailability of all the items ordered by Buyer at the time of booking the Order; or
- unavailability of all the items ordered by Buyer at the time of booking the Order. However, in the unlikely event of an item in an Order being unavailable, Pubg-cafe will contact the Buyer on the phone number provided to us at the time of placing the Order and inform Buyer of such unavailability. In such an event Buyer will be entitled to cancel the entire Order and shall be entitled to a refund to an amount upto 100% of the Order value.
- In case of cancellations for the reasons attributable to Pubg-cafe, Pubg-cafe shall not collect any penalty from the Buyer.